Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A week of no posts

I suppose a week of no posts is good - it means I left school earlier than I have since School started - it means I had a little bit of a life last week, and it means it was *relatively* uneventful. Now I'm about to pass out - sinus infection and long day complete with district & foreign visitors who inspected every inch of my room and all of my children as I gave the DRA to a child who was on another planet.....I was about ready to walk out of school in a break down when the British woman asked for my "plaaanns" - lady I've got a zombie in front of me who I'm asking to read - even though she doesn't know the letter A from the number 1 and the scores are due in the system by Friday. Meanwhile the other 21 children are having a hay day around my room - throwing center activities, screaming, rolling on the carpet, and tracing letters in shaving cream (to which the British lady asked what they were doing in the white mess...).....Ok so my plans? To SURVIVE the testing window and to MAKE it through the end of the day without coughing out my esophagus and oh by the way to show LOVE to 22 monkeys who forgot how to go to school as we celebrated the man who abused natives. Yup. Happy Tuesday - oh and here are my plans.....

No comments: