Sunday, June 08, 2008

Boom-de-Yada

If you haven't heard the song or seen the Discovery Ad please do so: Watch Now
It pretty much sums up life.

Marin County is sunny, warm, dry, always clear, healthy, delicious, and expensive.

My Thoughts and snippets of commentary since Summer Really Started a week and 4 days ago?
* SFO is the cleanest airport
* I am in love with the Golden Gate Bridge
* It seriously will not rain until September
* I have to drink more water here
*I like being lazy for now
* I love being home
* Mom and I have tons of fun
* Good coffee
* Good food
* Good Wine
* I love seals
* Seriously dogs don't belong in baby snugglies
* Chiuahas are horrible
* Parents dating is .... strange
* I look at a mountain from my bedroom
* it's great to be away from everyone
* but it gets lonely sometimes
* everything is more expensive - except organic food
* fires are a major worry
* I check the earth quake map daily
* Oleander is very very poisonous - but beautiful
* plants here are jurassic in size and look like they only get miracle grow - huge and blossoming
* people use more mass transportation
* fifteen year olds are awful a lot of the time
* life is empty without a dog
* cats love you - only if you nap

more serious thoughts later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.